Craigslist laughs?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah hee hee.... i found one too here's the picture.

Listed as "Free Firewood":
Free limbs from tree. They are not cut into smaller pieces and you would need a truck to haul.

00a0a-5d0-O0dpvnx1-600x450.jpg

Actual Listing - will time out after a few weeks

Someone wanted to trade a few egg cartons for 2 eggs been a few years but it lodged in my mind for some reason
Thats funny.
I've seen some good ones over the yrs, some are people trying to be funny others are posted by funny people, its what makes the world an interesting place lol.

http://toledo.craigslist.org/cto/5378042432.html
Rewards for stolen Ford F 350 & fugitive Rick Ketterman
Rewards for information leading to the arrest and conviction of fugitive tree climber / mechanic Richard Daniel Ketterman $1000, and $1500 for the return of 1994 Ford F-350 super duty 4WD 5 speed dually utility braden winch truck and tree climbing equipment / tools stolen on 10/06/15. tree service removal trimming climbing Saddle Spurs gaffs stump grinding grinder chipper bucket truck auto car repair parts arborist 4x4 Rick Ricks Ricky

Rewards for stolen Ford F 350 & fugitive Rick Ketterman
Rewards for information leading to the arrest and conviction of fugitive tree climber / mechanic Richard Daniel Ketterman $1000, and $1500 for the return of 1994 Ford F-350 super duty 4WD 5 speed dually utility braden winch truck and tree climbing equipment / tools stolen on 10/06/15. tree service removal trimming climbing Saddle Spurs gaffs stump grinding grinder chipper bucket truck auto car repair parts arborist 4x4 Rick Ricks Ricky
Where are you seeing the above posted at.

Not really CraigsList . . .

Stopped at a newer outlet store today that resells a lot of 'overstock' and returned stuff from Home Depot, etc. Someone told me that he got a good deal on a pole saw there. An outlet store is 'caveat emptor!', and there was some new looking stuff, some scratch-and-dent, some clearly used/returned stuff. I checked out the O*P*E stuff and saw chains, looking for 'a deal'.

Most chains were priced more than that store where 'You Save BIG Money!'. But then I looked closer: lots of chains in the wrong boxes (e.g. 'A' pitch/gauge chain in a 'B' pitch/gauge box). Worse, about a dozen loops were heavily used, but in re-taped packages, and priced like new. I guess that low life types buy new chains and return the old ones in the new package? Then places like HD sell them off to liquidators like this?

Checking out, a guy walked up behind me with an inexpensive, corded, electric chainsaw. Chain was on backwards. Asked him, "Ever use a chainsaw before?". He said, "No." I suggested that he download the operator's manual on-line, then offered to turn the chain around - adjusting lug was bent at 45°.

Caveat emptor!

Philbert

Not really CraigsList . . .

Stopped at a newer outlet store today that resells a lot of 'overstock' and returned stuff from Home Depot, etc. Someone told me that he got a good deal on a pole saw there. An outlet store is 'caveat emptor!', and there was some new looking stuff, some scratch-and-dent, some clearly used/returned stuff. I checked out the O*P*E stuff and chains.

Most chains were priced more than that store where 'You Save BIG Money!'. But then I looked closer: lots of chains in the wrong boxes (e.g. 'A' pitch/gauge chain in a 'B' pitch/gauge box). Worse, about a dozen loops were heavily used, but in re-taped packages, and priced like new. I guess that low life types buy new chains and return the old ones in the new package? Then places like HD sell them off to liquidators like this?

Checking out, a guy walked up behind me with an inexpensive, corded, electric chainsaw. Chain was on backwards. Asked him, "Ever use a chainsaw before?". He said, "No." I suggested that he download the operator's manual on-line, then offered to turn the chain around - adjusting lug was bent at 45°.

Caveat emptor!

Philbert
Was that up by university ave & 10, Phil

Back