Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if gas was free and i was gonna live forever, i'd go pick up everyone's slash, rotting piles of wood and branches and spread them out in the forest around my house. it'd be the best mulched tree garden you'd ever seen. They'd call me the king of nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus. Unfortunately gas is not free so they're gonna have to chip or burn that crap themselves.

Whaddya mean gas? You don't need no gas....

Led_Zeppelin_-_Led_Zeppelin_IV.jpg

Golly... What are the odds these 2 trees are still available? Willow and silver maple....hmmmmm.

Do you want willow tree wood?
I am looking for someone that wants willow tree wood. However, there is a catch! You have to cut it down and you must be insured. Believe me, this tree is huge! I am looking for someone to do this in spring / summer. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!!!!

Firewood - Large Maple Tree (Salem)
Have a large Maple Tree over 3 ft in diameter
Great for thew mill or for firewood, approx 20 million btu per cord

http://asootysolution.com/Firewood_101.html
Energy content per air dried full cord, in 1000's of BTUs. Silver Maple 22,100 BTU

Doesn't have to be used for firewood all we want is the tree down and hauled off

Looking to have the person wanting this for all the wood to pay for the removal and haul it
Have estimates for $1800-2000, so please don't contact me with you can take it down for a fee. We are lookign for someone who could use the wood to pay for the removal and beneift having all the wood for their use whether it be to burn or mill.

Once tree is down expect removal within 2 weeks

Golly... What are the odds these 2 trees are still available? Willow and silver maple....hmmmmm.

I am looking for someone that wants willow tree wood. However, there is a catch! You have to cut it down and you must be insured. Believe me, this tree is huge! I am looking for someone to do this in spring / summer. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!!!!

Energy content per air dried full cord, in 1000's of BTUs. Silver Maple 22,100 BTU

Doesn't have to be used for firewood all we want is the tree down and hauled off

Looking to have the person wanting this for all the wood to pay for the removal and haul it
Have estimates for $1800-2000, so please don't contact me with you can take it down for a fee. We are lookign for someone who could use the wood to pay for the removal and beneift having all the wood for their use whether it be to burn or mill.

Perhaps we could pick them up some coffee & doughnuts on the way over as a "thank you".

Amazing ignorance . Earth to space cadet .. Earth to space cadet no one is going risk their life and equipment for a worthless tree that is only suitable for landfill debris. .. Go smoke some more crack

As some of you know, I has a great score on C.L a couple of weeks ago (see Craiglist Locust).So, with high hopes, I answered another "Free Firewood" ad a few days ago by providing my name, address and # to the e-mail account.I got a call yesterday from the woman who told me that she had two trees down, and if I did "a little work" I could have the wood.I didn't hang up until she had mentioned 'new roof', 'replace rotted fascia and soffit' and, I think, 'paint'.After all, she said, she was "just a woman" and couldn't do these things! I just want to know whose ex-wife this was...
what a dum a--s
lazy girl

i never could get a swedish candle to last very long jeez the candles at walmart last 10x longer. :dizzy: :laugh:

Back