Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another garage sale this past weekend. Had 8, metal folding chairs marked '$5 each'. Lady asks me for a deal if she bought all of them.

'Sure', I said, 'I'd take $4 each'.

She walked off in a huff, muttering, 'I was thinking a dollar each . . .'

(Let's all join hands now and recite, 'WTF?!')

Philbert

I just called on a local CL ad.

"Need several people to cut firewood with your chain saws/ my splitter at the site. Wood is free as long as you haul it off. should be enough for 8- 10 cords! If interested call"

He has 9 acres which he wants to build on and wants a path for a driveway cleared and then a clearing to build. Compensation is keeping the wood and you can use his splitter. If I needed the firewood I'd be all over it but I'd rather make and hourly wage running the saw instead. Gotta love these kind of ads.

Picked up this truck a couple years back for $2800 1991 F250. It wasn't a very good hauler so I fixed a few minor things and cleaned it up. Sold it for $4500 a few month later and picked up an F350. The 1991 was really a nice truck for the money.
View attachment 604912

I have the same year F-Super Duty. I bought it 2 years ago for $2500 I think. Only has about 50,000 miles on it and it is nice shape. Will be a dumptruck when I have time to built a better flatbed for it.

I once read a CL ad where a guy needed someone with a truck to drive him to airgas to get a tank of gas for these glass blowing projects he did.

He would pay for your time and the use of the truck by giving you one custom made blown glass pipe......for tobacco use only.

I once read a CL ad where a guy needed someone with a truck to drive him to airgas to get a tank of gas for these glass blowing projects he did.

He would pay for your time and the use of the truck by giving you one custom made blown glass pipe......for tobacco use only.

For a person in the market for a "tobacco use only" pipe, that's probably a fair deal.

That's cool. The price seems optimistic.

Free unused shoeboxes (Downtown Lancaster) hide this posting
image 1 of 2
00L0L_2OBEEt3sXrL_600x450.jpg

FREE: Fill Dirt, not top soil (Nottingham, PA) hide this posting
image 1 of 2
00e0e_3hPZfsaepxZ_600x450.jpg

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

FREE Fill Dirt, NOT top soil

has rocks, black top, some trash.

I have a tractor to load you. Bring your Truck or Trailer

About 10' x 10' x 4' tall Roughly about 15 Yards of Dirt

Call or text me at show contact info

Located in Nottingham, PA 19362

Floor rag mop and fuzzy floor mop (Manheim) hide this posting
00d0d_kkkKiGozaSw_600x450.jpg

974 Hill St
(google map)

Free floor rag mop and yellow fuzzy floor mop. Respond with your NAME AND PHONE NUMBER and tell me when the best time is for me to call you to arrange your coming here to pick these up.

Pine Trim Boards, Bead Board Paneling, Drywall Scraps (Lititz, PA) hide this posting
image 1 of 3
01515_kL0bFhV5K5h_600x450.jpg

00f0f_3D88BH4m9iV_600x450.jpg

01111_2zoY947Whc1_600x450.jpg

(google map)

Have piles of scrap wood, paneling, drywall from a room demo. Just trying to get rid of it to anyone interested in taking it off my hands. Nothing was de-nailed and the piles were outside when it rained late last week. Thanks.

Looking for someone who can dig out & cut the tree

00Y0Y_4vlKfnvapQe_600x450.jpg

Hi
I am looking someone who can cut the tree its in our front yard close to the house.

I am looking someone Who can dig it out from the roots all the way back.

we can pay $100 cash & you can take all fire wood free.

I am located close to Hollins university off plantation rd.

serious inquires only plz.

Back