Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$900 ? :laughing:

I didn't know that Husqvarna ever offered the model 41, in a SIX PACK:),

It doesn't seem like there would be much of a market for 6 41's at a time, must have been a dealer case. :buttkick:

Doug :cheers:

It's a "husquvarana" though. Haha.

Is it really that hard? It's pronounced Husk-Varna, just nearly like it's spelled.

It's a "husquvarana" though. Haha.

Is it really that hard? It's pronounced Husk-Varna, just nearly like it's spelled.
Just went back and looked. He misspelled it in 2 different ways, then took a pic of the side of the saw. Think he could have just copied it off the saw? That's what I do with my HomerLights.

Just went back and looked. He misspelled it in 2 different ways, then took a pic of the side of the saw. Think he could have just copied it off the saw? That's what I do with my HomerLights.

Actually, he mis-spelled it Three times each a different Mis-spelling :(
He mis-spelled it in the posting title, the description and in the info boxes next to the description, and then he posted the U.L. Listing number as the model number :(:(

Doug :cheers:

Had a guy call a Homelite a "Hom-elite".

Or one of them "mick-ca-lows" or even "mick-a-lobe"... uh, ok, you want some crappy beer?!

Hi
Wish there was an age for this (and I'm guessing) gal.. I can pretty much name the I. Q.

We had a mechanic that had a crazy wife. She'd call at the shop for all sorts of stupid crap. "A car drove by the house 4mph slower than normal, I think they are going to break in", stuff like that.
Finally got fed up and told her that if she called again for stupid **** I was going to call the phone company and get them to block her number. That actually put an end to 95% of the calls.

We had a mechanic that had a crazy wife. She'd call at the shop for all sorts of stupid crap. "A car drove by the house 4mph slower than normal, I think they are going to break in", stuff like that.
Finally got fed up and told her that if she called again for stupid **** I was going to call the phone company and get them to block her number. That actually put an end to 95% of the calls.
With these mobile phones it makes it real easy for the wife to just sit and hit text all day long. Boy can she get crazy and I'm trying to cut or saw, or pound a nail and the boss just laughs. Good thing I've worked with him for 15 yrs

Idle minds?, and hands. Don't these people have anything better to do with their free time? Get a worthwhile hobby, or something.
Some psychological problems can be redirected towards positive, healthy tasks.

Back