Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent him a price. “If it is close to the road I won’t charge anything to haul away the wood. You keep the small stuff.”

After all, it’s not the highly valuable bw.

eb72c7875f1fcc4dc5bdc485a413bd92.jpg

Oak tree for projects/lumber/Firew.../oak-tree-for-projects-lumber/6598440580.html

Just for fun I listed my last Stihl (012) as a ‘311Y’ on C’list. [emoji48]

It never raised an eyebrow. [emoji848]
As long as you list the size of the blade yoully be fine lol.
Here's a funny one, and after reading it you'll know just how awesome huskys are lol.
Screenshot_20180526-165148.png

As long as you list the size of the blade yoully be fine lol.
Here's a funny one, and after reading it you'll know just how awesome huskys are lol.
View attachment 655944
That's one hellofa saw! I think I'll sell my 80 & 100 cc saws and get one a dem. Cuz it never bog down, and pull a 3 foot bar. Dat dare be bedder dan sliced bread

That's one hellofa saw! I think I'll sell my 80 & 100 cc saws and get one a dem. Cuz it never bog down, and pull a 3 foot bar. Dat dare be bedder dan sliced bread
Huskys are the bestest :numberone:.
I like the titanium, guess even the newest version wasn't holding up on the clutch side pulling a 36":laughing:.

Hell, I bet it will even SLICE BREAD, Toast it too;), you're probably on your own though, as far as cooking the Bacon and Eggs to go with your toast:)

Doug :cheers:

Yep, that's the Mythical 346XXP+ that will pull a 60" Bar with a full comp chain through a 58" Highly Valuable Black Walnut, without a Hiccup ;):surprised3::)

Doug :cheers:
Now that's the one I want :yes:, I've been searching for one for a while, I've found one or two 346's through the yers, but not that one :D.

Back