Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Actually, for a Marina owner, that would be a smokin deal.

I have seen winches like that used for anchoring docks on Lakes that have Extreme level changes. Lake Shasta in Californicated has ramp usability charts showing ramps accessible from Full Pool to a 210' draw down level. They just winch up the concrete anchors, move the docks to deeper water, and lower the anchors again, they are never moving the anchors much line length, probably less than 25' at a time, so a manual winch is adequate, and there is no hassles with a power supply for a powered winch

I doubt that listing would have lasted long at $100 in Redding, or Lakehead, CA.

Doug :cheers:

Edit, I just noticed that was in "Watertown" so it's very likely, that was used as a marina anchor winch.

I bought this saw new, then ruined it with a Dremel tool, and am trying to dump my mistakes on someone else. I only ran one tank of fuel (‘gas’?) through it, although, for some reason, I have several new bars and chains for it. By ‘one tree’ I mean ‘one forest’’

Philbert

Highly valuable walnut. [emoji847]

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/mat/d/harrisonville-2-large-walnut-trees/7210236511.html
b7aad7285f6b43f37b1101e4406a5352.jpg

Back