Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife and I removed a big white oak a month ago for a couple in the mid 80's for free. We did get the wood, which we didn't need.
That's the way we do it here, but we are a dying breed.
If it were true maybe but the whole ad seems suspect and it’s in a very ghetto area. People want stuff for free or next to nothing. Both of these trees are close to the house, fence and shed. I’m guessing they’ve been quoted 2k+ and they don’t wanna pay it. They still want the job done, a contract signed, proof of insurance...

If it were true maybe but the whole ad seems suspect and it’s in a very ghetto area. People want stuff for free or next to nothing. Both of these trees are close to the house, fence and shed. I’m guessing they’ve been quoted 2k+ and they don’t wanna pay it. They still want the job done, a contract signed, proof of insurance...
Yes. You have some good points I hadn't seen or expected.

We live in such a low crime area we don't think like other people that live in or around bigger cities.

Latest posts

Back