crane and i doing our thing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now me the most negative guy around (according to most that have worked with me) , cant say anything bad about those jobs. Nice Nice Nice!!!

Saw them on the bookface, od. Nice shots indeed. On that one with the customer review...I couldn't believe you guys slid in at lowest bid. It's making me rethink my low overhead business strategy and think more about efficiency with the right equipment. Stick around, boss.

Lowest bid wins. You could be Jesus, it would matter not. Hell, you just might have to be Jesus to get what they want done for what they are willing to pay.

I like the first video, you can see the outriggers flexing when he swings towards the chipper.

The only reason that I'm gonna say I like your video is for the music choices they are fitting of your video , but just but I willl concede to that I enjoyed watching the thursday one the best...

Very professional video and editing OD. Any HO watching this would be impressed by how much was done, how safely it was done and how simple your team made it look. For advertising purposes those clips get 9.9/10. Hey I'm saving the 10/10 for my own stuff OK?

Almost forgot. I couldnt hear customer talking in vid 3? Anyone else have that problem?

Last edited:
Lowest bid wins. You could be Jesus, it would matter not. Hell, you just might have to be Jesus to get what they want done for what they are willing to pay.

Think about how many jobs they can do with their crane, and their style of removal. Insane. The crane is spendy, but it's so damn fast. Your right, low bid wins, they don't spend much time on site! :cheers:

Those jobs were perfect set ups for that time lapse photography. I would like to see a big decurrent tree get picked apart in real time. The editing takes the films a little into the realm of fiction.

All that love for the crane but the grapple chipper is equally impressive! Big equipment rocks the jobs out! Thank you for sharing!

Latest posts

Back