crane and i doing our thing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You live in Jersey and your talking crap about Boston lol. I got mad as hell at a guy in a convenience store while asking directions wife held me back and I am a peaceable man. I have found many in the NE are crap talking sogs. I guess that is the way they are lol but here it will get your ass beat.

Yea you told me about that while you had that big trailer and were lost right , were not all that bad here , look at me I am a very personable fellow....Oh and my mouth has written a few checks that I haven't been able cash

Yea you told me about that while you had that big trailer and were lost right , were not all that bad here , look at me I am a very personable fellow....Oh and my mouth has written a few checks that I haven't been able cash

I met some people while there that were aight! However here in the south if you have much mouth you will have many scars. Here the ones to watch are the quiet types.

Who cares what someone has to say in a PM. I could care less what someone said about me in a PM. Their opinion would be about as important to me as a mote of dust floating through the air.

To tell the truth, it would piss me off for someone to hit me on a PM with a bunch of gossip. I have to juggle messages as it is. I have almost 10 years worth of numbers and contacts stored in there and have little room for needless gossip. I have to delete messages to be able to receive PMs on a daily basis as it is. I appreciate any PM's that are useful and about business. I also appreciate the well wishers but I have no time for useless gossip and drivel. I like to keep my conversations above board and in the public forum.

Last edited:
I met some people while there that were aight! However here in the south if you have much mouth you will have many scars. Here the ones to watch are the quiet types.

That's because everyone here is armed to the teeth. If your going to talk #### you better be able to back it up; You never know when you're going to come across the right one who will make you do so.

An armed society is a polite society...

oh well.

today's 3rd job. ran the crane for this one. 3 london planes and an oak and 1 limb off the maple.

here a top for you.

That's because everyone here is armed to the teeth. If your going to talk #### you better be able to back it up; You never know when you're going to come across the right one who will make you do so.

Oh that sounds like a great time to hang out there , you break someones b#lls a little and get shot , I will scratch OKEY homa off my list of places to visit...

Well yeah, and just more laid back up bringing imo, also ambulances are farther away and law is usually miles away too. I promise this though, the quiet humble and polite type is definitely one who will dust them britches here my friend. They are almost no show and all go when they click.

Oh that sounds like a great time to hang out there , you break someones b#lls a little and get shot , I will scratch OKEY homa off my list of places to visit...

I'd scratch Okey homa and a few others in the South off your list if you like to talk to much ####. I have lived in both the North and the South. Mostly in the South, I was raised here but I spent my high school years near Boston. It's not hard to get yourself in trouble anywhere but there is just a different mentality in the South. Look at our murder rates. When I lived in Atlanta we would have 3 murders a day some days. When I lived around Boston there were nowhere near that many murders. People just generally don't talk too much #### here unless they mean it and are willing to back it up. We don't great each other with whats up ****** or catch you later ####bag like was the norm when I lived up North.

Nahh, see thats what I am talking about, some will flip crap to each other after we know you but it is a bit different. You might want to refrain from calling someone here ****** and such here and mf sob and such cause it is normally only used in fights here.

Nahh, see thats what I am talking about, some will flip crap to each other after we know you but it is a bit different. You might want to refrain from calling someone here ****** and such here and mf sob and such cause it is normally only used in fights here.

Just OD but he knows it already, and I just added to my list of things not to say in arkansas the word ****** and sog whatever that is

Bingo!

Just OD but he knows it already, and I just added to my list of things not to say in arkansas the word ****** and sog whatever that is

It's all good when everyone's on board just different I was always freaked out around youz guys thinking any minute bullets and stuff would be flying and that was friends lol. Btw I think you may be a little light in your moccasins:hmm3grin2orange:

It's all good when everyone's on board just different I was always freaked out around youz guys thinking any minute bullets and stuff would be flying and that was friends lol. Btw I think you may be a little light in your moccasins:hmm3grin2orange:

Like, are you saying I may be gay, I dunno maybe your right the thought never crossed my mind , but now I am wondering:monkey:

Latest posts

Back