Welcome to ArboristSite.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the ArboristSite community.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Please see this post Click Here Please ask questions if you have them!! I hope this is going to be great for us all.
    Dismiss Notice

Crew Leader - Southern Vermont

Discussion in 'Employment Forum' started by 802climber, Apr 8, 2017.

1. 802climber

802climber ArboristSite Operative

Carr Tree & Timber is an ISA Certified Arborist-owned tree and woodland care company, located in Southern Vermont near Mt. Snow and Brattleboro. Our area is known for excellent outdoor recreation, hunting, fishing, and winter sports.

We are a drug/smoke-free family company practicing modern arboriculture with an emphasis on safety and professionalism. We have Sena Bluetooth communications in our helmets (no more yelling!)

We are currently looking to add 1 team member:

(1) Arborist Crew Leader / Climber / Bucket Operator

For job description and application, please visit: http://www.carrtree.com/employment

No phone calls - please email or PM with any questions.

Thanks for your interest!

2. 802climber

This position is available again. Start this spring or early summer. Could be seasonal or year-round depending on your preferences. Relocation/housing assistance available.

For full job description and application please visit http://www.carrtree.com/employment

The web page is under construction but you can click the links to see the PDF files.

3. 802climber

Now hiring experienced Crew Leader and experienced or entry level Climber/Ground Worker. Looking to have positions filled for May +/-

Please see carrtree.com/employment for details

4. A10egress

A10egress This place costs me money.

hate to troll this but given your location I wish I had more credentials! Good luck and hope you find the right candidate!

5. 802climber

Are you located near us? If you are interested in joining our crew feel free to get in touch and we'll talk about possibilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A10egress likes this.