Cs2150 Jubilee

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A small relief in the bearing cup for impulse and some clearancing of support ribs on the PTO sid of the case to clear the transfer bulges.

Thanks guys, next question. Bailey's has a 44mm kit and a 42mm kit listed for the 346 which one is best?
42 revs higher but likes a shorter bar. Nice saw for limbing wood up to about 10". 44.3 makes a little better all around saw. More peak and a wider powerband.

Ok cool thanks, which would you recommend?
If it was my only saw, or only sub-60cc saw, I'd go 44.3. If I had a lot of saws and needed something for tops and light firewwoding, I'd go 42. There are a lot of guys though that won't even consider a 42.

I think I might go with the 44mm kit just for the single ring, I'm planning on porting it and I find a single ring is more simple.

I think I might go with the 44mm kit just for the single ring, I'm planning on porting it and I find a single ring is more simple.
You must be looking at aftermarket top ends. The 44.3mm and 42mm OEM pistons are both single ring. Everything I've talked about I was assuming you were talking OEM. If you buy aftermarket I can't help you. Sorry.

Back