Cucumbers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0841.jpeg
IMG_0841.jpeg

This is beautiful!
I need one just like this.

View attachment 844862

Thanks! It turned out allright. I'd never bent 2" tubing before..the hardest part really was trying to join cross tubes together securely. With the Covid going on, some things were difficult to get, so I improvised. As usual, everything was available in the States, but much less so in Canada.

I will do a few things different next time, but this is good for a while.

Thanks! It turned out allright. I'd never bent 2" tubing before..the hardest part really was trying to join cross tubes together securely. With the Covid going on, some things were difficult to get, so I improvised. As usual, everything was available in the States, but much less so in Canada.

I will do a few things different next time, but this is good for a while.
Stuff is hard to get here lots and lots of things are.

Nice looking cukes!

What would make them small and round, like lemons though?
Not sure about what would cause the weird ones. We had a lot of different rain patterns. Dryer than normal spring and wetter than normal July. With the rains at the driest half of July, started seeing the funky looking cucumbers, short fat, normal girth but 90 degree crooked and such. Weird rains stopped and went back on the regular watering schedule and the crop went normal. Did miracle grow plant food, left the box outside in a rain storm and that crap turned to pink mushy soup. Threw it away and tried a organic plant food, cheaper than the miracle grow crap, all the plants have taken off. Tomatoes, cucumbers, green beans, beets, pumpkin, and watermelon. All growing like gang busters. I am not sure if it’s the weather or the plant food. Like the results though so ain’t gonna complain. My grandmother before she died always said to plant one seed for each, God, the Earth and for you. Works well for me and my family and our garden has been bountiful. Tonight’s tomato harvest with today’s pickle canning in the background.

Attachments

• DE319E1D-8DD4-4A60-8929-48C97ED6AFE1.jpeg
    DE319E1D-8DD4-4A60-8929-48C97ED6AFE1.jpeg
    126.6 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back