Custom 346XP Felling Dogs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine actually only take 1/4" bar length more then the stock spike too. They look bigger then they are. Oh and people, please ignore xskier. He has issues. I am ignoring his posts from now one too. The guy is german or has never ran a husky. Enuff said. Also yes that is 3/8's chain. Mostly because i normally break my own chains and i'm not gonna buy a roll of .325 just for one saw. The 346 pulls that chain with authority. No matter what anyone says.

Mine actually only take 1/4" bar length more then the stock spike too. They look bigger then they are. Oh and people, please ignore xskier. He has issues. I am ignoring his posts from now one too. The guy is german or has never ran a husky. Enuff said. Also yes that is 3/8's chain. Mostly because i normally break my own chains and i'm not gonna buy a roll of .325 just for one saw. The 346 pulls that chain with authority. No matter what anyone says.
some people got to pick on one brand or another, I likes um all!!!

Latest posts

Back