Custom chainsaw parts on ebay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benjamin S Pendleton

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Anyone had issues with this company? So far I've gotten a bad coil and now a bad rebuilt motor. They replaced the coil quickly but I'm waiting to see about the motor.

I bought a few odds and ends ok. Shipping as much as part. He used to use name of Stihl parts or something like that. Got a cease and desist. IMO there are better sources.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I've bought many things from him. Never had a problem. Shipping was always fast but way too expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

usually the only time i buy anything from him is if i need it fast. he ships pretty quick and we are both in Washington so they usually show up in a day or two. If he has the part i need i don't mind paying the extra for his shipping prices, but i do think they are a little high some times.

I've bought a metric crap ton of parts from them for rebuilding saws locally. Shipping is higher, but they combine shipping. I usually try to get two or more parts from them to make it worth it. Usually gets to TN in like 3 days. So fast shipping.

He has quite the inventory and includes the traditional eBay markup plus a bit more. I was shocked when he/they bought one of my NOS eBay items the other day (1113 handle molding). I guess my price was right for him.

I have never had an issue like the OP though all the parts i have gotten have been in good working order and shipped/arrived quickly. Pretty much all my West Coast large dawgs i have bought for saws over the past couple years have been from him.

Don't expect a reply if you ever want to ask a question, I have yet to have him reply to any questions I've asked, his descriptions on items is vague at best.

I've bought a lot of things from Mr. Bryce. I've never had any issues other than some spikes for a ms460 not lining up right but I just filed it down so it was a non issue. I know he has a few helpers to help him out, but when you have and move the volume he does I'm sure it's very difficult to keep up with the flood of questions you get when it's only you and a couple helpers. I can't say I've ever bought used items from him, I try and stick to new/NOS just because he can't possibly test every used item he gets.

I've bought from Bryce a number of times and had very good luck......he is in business so he gets as much as he can from each sale...can't blame him there...shipping is long but he will combine similar sized items within reason to keep the shipping cost down. Never got a bad item yet nor had to argue about anything being less than described.

I've bought alot of parts from Bryce. The vast majority of them have been real good. I've got a few clunkers but gave him a call and he replaced the part np. Never had a problem with communication. I'd rather talk to somebody in person if I have a problem, it can be explained better and they can understand better what I'm talking about. Shipping is a little high, but I like getting parts fast. Its all part of doing business.

Latest posts

Back