• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Custom Jonsered 2188

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you do not send internationell then...?

B-rad would have to answer that. He may not post on this thread till Monday. This Fathers Day will be a little harder on him to say the least. Hang in there buddy.
Yes, and yes. This Father's Day is definitely difficult. I lost my dad a few weeks before Brad's dad passed away. Fortunately my six kids take some of the sting out of it, but it's still a feeling of hollowness.

Yes, and yes. This Father's Day is definitely difficult. I lost my dad a few weeks before Brad's dad passed away. Fortunately my six kids take some of the sting out of it, but it's still a feeling of hollowness.
+1 Sorry for your loss.
Kari's dad died on Father's Day last year at 11:47pm. He bravely battled Stage 4 Gleoblastoma Brain Cancer for 22 monthes. We were bedside (at home) the last 4 days of his life. He opened his eyes once and looked at Kari and her mom on Tues and was kept asleep on Medicine for the next 4 days until he passed. We only left the room to use the bathroom. It was the most difficult and emotionally taxing experience I have ever had. My heart ached for Kari, my bil, and mil.

My dad was here in Utah visiting us Valentine''s weekend. He seemed more tired than usual, and by Sunday he was confused, and not making sense. I hustled him into the ER, and it turned out he had a massive subdural hematoma (entire right side of his brain). This was a result of getting knocked over at a dog park by a group of playing dogs two weeks prior to his visit. He had brain surgery on 2/17 was alert, and hilarious as usual, got to visit with my kids, but by the next night he was hurting, went to sleep, and never woke up. He passed just before midnight 2/22. He was my best friend, mentor, advisor, and father all rolled into one. My mantra in life when facing a challenge is "what would Murray do?" It hasn't failed me yet.

Back