• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Custom Jonsered 2188

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, and yes. This Father's Day is definitely difficult. I lost my dad a few weeks before Brad's dad passed away. Fortunately my six kids take some of the sting out of it, but it's still a feeling of hollowness.
I'd like to express my condolences. My dad is my hero and best friend and I can't and won't imagine what you have gone through.

Hopfully it has a new home in Norway...

Well I almost pulled the trigger and backed out! I'm a horrible person, I know I will be regretting not buying this in the future. Who is going to be the lucky guy that buys it and can rub my face in it down the road when I contact them wanting to give them 100$ profit!

Well I almost pulled the trigger and backed out! I'm a horrible person, I know I will be regretting not buying this in the future. Who is going to be the lucky guy that buys it and can rub my face in it down the road when I contact them wanting to give them 100$ profit!
Lol..... ME!

That is what flipping saws is all about right? Buy low, sell high. Lol.

Awful tempting but only 2 saws on my radar now.... a mint 288xp and a 661cm. That said.... i keep checking back in.:popcorn:

Awful tempting but only 2 saws on my radar now.... a mint 288xp and a 661cm. That said.... i keep checking back in.:popcorn:

Don't let Randy talk you out of that 562xp, it is a fun saw to run! I know your 2153 is amazing as well, but you should get a 2253 to go with it also.

Just opinions, you have an awesome line up.

This saw will immigrate.. Or return "home" to scandinavia :)
New in buisniss takling down "difficult" and big trees in backyads around Oslo in norway.

This is a most welcom addition to my collection..
Echo 14" 350 top handle, 353 trio 15" and 357xpg 18"
24-30" will be fitted, not made up my mind, trees are not as big here ..

Open for any pet name for this beast ..!

Latest posts

Back