• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Custom Jonsered 2188

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't let Randy talk you out of that 562xp, it is a fun saw to run! I know your 2153 is amazing as well, but you should get a 2253 to go with it also.

Just opinions, you have an awesome line up.

I may very well try a 2253 or 550xp next. Already had a 562xp. And I now have 2 mint 262xps so 60cc is covered.

At my equpment supplier at wednesday, so a bar and more will be in my posession!
Could not post video here, so i need to Get a YouTube acount then.. :)

3y2yqa6u.jpg

30" 1,3mm bar 135 year old "furu" fueled whit 2% aspen fuel.. Like butter for tho saw !

Yes, but this fuel in normal to use on ported saws as well over here. If somthing happends i will post here..

e5edenen.jpg
made a throwing axe target of the bottom.. No problem and no need to wedge the cut! Brutal this saw!

Invested in slabbing mill and 50" to split big trees.. :) looks kinda crazy !
za6yhyta.jpg
this pfanner helmet is tha ****..really! Pricy but worth it..!

Pfanner make great PPE stuff, but i prefer the new Stihl helmet with removable glasses. Great saw, but like the other say, put more oil in your mix:rock:

Likley due to high compression the start housing had to be replaced as the pins vitch lock to crank broke. Still this 2188 is one of my favorite ones, I use 70ccm for felling mostly but thisone is a bit faster !
Aspen fuel 2% is the forever choice [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back