• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Want to Sell Custom PICKAROON

U&A

Addicted to ArboristSite
Made the head from an old axe head. Hung on a 28” Hickory boys axe handle. Handle has been treated multiple times with linseed oil.

Thing works great for picking up rounds and such. Pictured it is holding a heavy piece of cherry. More pictures upon request.

$30
Pay Pal only
Shipping not included

[/IMG]

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM

NIP Group

U&A

Addicted to ArboristSite
I can't believe someone hasn't bought your Pickaroon.
Shipping seems to be the killer because is “odd shaped and 28” long”. They say.

I still need to try a cheaper idea. Just been busy. Trying to do my part in society right now and stay away others.

Hospitals are extremely overwhelmed.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Shipping seems to be the killer because is “odd shaped and 28” long”. They say.

I still need to try a cheaper idea. Just been busy. Trying to do my part in society right now and stay away others.

Hospitals are extremely overwhelmed.

I think wearing this on your side should help greatly with tye social distancing ;).

adam0321

adam0321

ArboristSite Member
If you don’t mind me asking, what did you use to cut away the axe material? I had a bunch of old axes that I am trying to make into something like a Grans axe head. Been using my angle grinder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: U&A

U&A

Addicted to ArboristSite
If you don’t mind me asking, what did you use to cut away the axe material? I had a bunch of old axes that I am trying to make into something like a Grans axe head. Been using my angle grinder.

5” cut off wheel

JonM623

JonM623

ArboristSite Lurker

Have any pictures of the axe heads you are repurposing?

Reactions: U&A

U&A

Addicted to ArboristSite
Sorry for the late response guy. Didnt see the post notifications. Still have it. Ill address the first fella on 4/9 that asked to be fair.

I will see what shipping is by tomorrow

U&A

Addicted to ArboristSite
Shipping prices are just to high.

No longer for sale

tug

ArboristSite Operative
Nice pickaroon. Not sure how you are shipping this but you may see if you wrap it in bubble wrap and then packing tape or duck tape if shipping is cheaper. I used to send elk antlers like this it was not practical to find boxes to fit them in.