cutting boards

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john taliaferro

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Sorry i just disappeared , I fell and broke both bones in my left wrist and its been slow healing . This passed summer i have been making cutting boards and selling out at every show i get to . They don't want smooth and perfect ,rough with knots sells . It's helped me clean the shop of those i just couldn't throw . Router edge and sand , mineral oil two or three times ,Been getting 20.00 $ 30.00 if larger .

Sorry i just disappeared , I fell and broke both bones in my left wrist and its been slow healing . This passed summer i have been making cutting boards and selling out at every show i get to . They don't want smooth and perfect ,rough with knots sells . It's helped me clean the shop of those i just couldn't throw . Router edge and sand , mineral oil two or three times ,Been getting 20.00 $ 30.00 if larger .
Hope healing has more comfort than discomfort. Thank you for another idea for the end pieces -cut offs.

Latest posts

Back