• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Damaged 2012 395XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really good pictures, Wayne. Each is worth a thousand words and you need all the pictures you can get to sell a saw in this unique condition. GLWS

Could stop by Del's spa on its way to a new destination.
That one fin doesn't look bad at at compared to the 576.

I’ve been thinking bout send her off. If I had the money I’d pick this one up too for an easy fixer upper. Still a bit too rich for my blood

Could stop by Del's spa on its way to a new destination.
That one fin doesn't look bad at at compared to the 576.
Brad's port work on the 395s are bad ass. He also put a 372xt carb on the one I had.
I'd get it Lee & keep the 576 for kindling & stuff:)

Brad's port work on the 395s are bad ass. He also put a 372xt carb on the one I had.
I'd get it Lee & keep the 576 for kindling & stuff:)

Y’all are killing me guys! Y’all know like others I have a problem lol. I’ve been really wanting a 441cm to get ported and compare to the 576xp. Of course my older son then told me he liked the all orange saw the best but I’m just saying that’s because he doesn’t know any better [emoji23]

Now y’all are making me think too hard about this and I don’t need to be spending the money

Y’all are killing me guys! Y’all know like others I have a problem lol. I’ve been really wanting a 441cm to get ported and compare to the 576xp. Of course my older son then told me he liked the all orange saw the best but I’m just saying that’s because he doesn’t know any better [emoji23]

Now y’all are making me think too hard about this and I don’t need to be spending the money
We all make good CADependents around here:laugh:

I read this several times before my brain actually read CAD instead of CO
So once you figured out what it said you bought the saw knowing we are here to help you right :D.

Glad you got it sold Wayne :).
When you get those questions posted up let me know and I will direct a few guys to the post.
Happy new year :).

Back