ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Damn it..........

1Alpha1

1Alpha1

100% USDA certified abnormality-free.
Got news tonight, that a longtime, childhood friend of mine, passed away yesterday. The list of those still living is growing shorter and shorter.

I mean, I know it's just a matter of time for us all, and that's just the way it is. But......it still doesn't make it any easier when you find out another one has left.

His name was Gary. He was into m/c's like we all were. Mostly dirt bikes, and man oh man, could he ever ride. He was stupid fast and good. He was at a level of riding that most of us aspired to be at.

Gary leaves behind a wife and two sons, I believe. He had a daughter, but she passed in her early 20's unexpectedly. That was a terrible time for them.

RIP Gary! You were one fast son-of-a-gun on that Yamaha YZ-250. :rock2:

southpaw

ArboristSite Operative
Sorry for your loss .......yes we warriors who still get together say the same as you do " the list get's shorter all the time"
Reflecting on the good times together helps and those memories are forever, stay strong and stay healthy

1Alpha1

100% USDA certified abnormality-free.
Thanks to all for the kind words and thoughts. It makes me feel a bit better sharing a bit of his life with others. He was a good friend and I wish we'd have kept in closer touch.

Seems like hindsight is almost always 20/20 vision, and at times, foresight is holding your hands out in front of you, as if trying to make your way thru an incredibly dense fog. :nofunny: