Dancing With the Devil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
I've got lots of videos and pictures of what it's like to be, "Dancing with the Devil", so stay tuned and grab a wobilty pop while you're at it.
The Cahoons' and Fales' treated us exceptionaly well and it was a pleasure to get to know them.
And you know something, they really aren't that bad!
John

Here was my favourite spot at Dennis and Annettes' home. This is where I would sit every morning and drink coffee and smoke and watch the sunrise.
John

Here's the back of Dennis' home. Annette was constantly after him to tidy up a bit.
Note the three atv's we used to get into the timber. Marky got the tractor.
John

While Tommy Fales was falling trees arcross the road to keep the Piss Fir Willies out, Dennis was chopping down a 9 foot Sugar Pine with an 066 and 36" bar.
John

Here's one of Tommy Fales the Devil giving Steve z4lunch a lesson on filing. It's a good thing I never believe anything bad about people until I get a chance to know them. Tom and Dennis were unreal with their knowledge in this game. It was amazing how much I learned from them in a few days that if I could grasp 50% I'll be ahead of the game.

These 2 guys were just way to much fun.

John getting a little restless to drop this one. Dennis went out of his way to let us drop a few tree's. Of course Gypo did his tree all on his own where I had to have my hand held. These trees are just huge compared to the little guys I have cut down.

Even Dennis with the new and improved hip now knows he'll be back to the woods logging.

What have we here. All John did was chase her around all day.

16607.jpg

That was some Hottie that just stopped by and they were welcome. Why is it when you need a Babcock camera they're never around.

No, I meant the trees you fell. It's amazing how the mind will wander when there's a big set of home builts around.

Back