Dancing With the Devil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Geo, I'm hearing ya.
Actually sometimes we kind ourselves in some pretty wild positions.
It's too bad though, if Joe Slam had of behaved himself I wouldn't have PM'd Darin and had him banned. Otherwise, he could have been here to make some snide remark about my cracker ass. LOL
John

Gypo Logger said:
Hi Geo, I'm hearing ya.
Actually sometimes we kind ourselves in some pretty wild positions.
It's too bad though, if Joe Slam had of behaved himself I wouldn't have PM'd Darin and had him banned. Otherwise, he could have been here to make some snide remark about my cracker ass. LOL
John

Hey John,
Steve here... cute little saw... Whatda cuttin bamboo???

Hi Steve, now that I recall, yes I believe it was Bamboo, but check out this girly little saw. It's a 346 and I'm cutting on some Bulgarian Bugwood.
John

More importantly check out the bar on that 346. It's one of four GB professional bars I got from Kickinthesack. Anyway, it's 50 thou. and has the changeable tip. And the price was right so contact Dean for all your bar and chain needs.
John
F32.jpg

The cost was minimal, See here friends do things for friends because they want to. Others screw people. Although some of you guys should take a lesson from Ralph Gypo Kramden, here's the best one. I left my money in my other pants, I'll take care of you when we get back to the house................

so u paid to go cut trees?? shouldn't it work the other way around? those are some nice pics tho. looks as though u had fun, btw. late getting into post

It was a lot better before a lot of good stuff was removed.

Whatever is missing was hosted off site, gone yes, but the edit log shows only one post got deleted.(just text) There was a similar thread that you might be thinking of that had gotten deleted and then re instated minus the attachments.

I agree though, there are some good pics missing from this one.

Back