ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Dannytree deleted?

eric_271

eric_271

ArboristSite King
Did someone finally axe the troll!?
Probably changed his name again hoping he’d make friends. Used to post under his real name then changed it a number of times. He would report you if you called him by any past names he had used. Lol
He hangs out a lot at a liberal version of arboristsite with Rico and other self hating white people. :drinkingcoffee:

lone wolf

lone wolf

MS 200T King
Probably changed his name again hoping he’d make friends. Used to post under his real name then changed it a number of times. He would report you if you called him by any past names he had used. Lol
He hangs out a lot at a liberal version of arboristsite with Rico and other self hating white people. :drinkingcoffee:
PM me with his real ID.

Short timer

Short timer

Wish you'd stop being so good to me captain
Read between the lines. “Dan”.

Mr. Nelson.

Reporting people for saying his name after it was one of his screen names.

Threeco.

No friends.

That’s what I’m guessing he’s referring to, but I don’t agree.

Whinbush

Whinbush

ArboristSite Guru
He was a very encouraging troll, as long as it was a Husqvarna,
I never could understand why he wouldn’t admit that Husky made a few bad choices,
like happens in all brands from time to time, that’s just not normal.

clint53

clint53

ArboristSite Operative
I have avidly studied these type jerks since 1990 when I got my ham radio license.
I wanted to know what makes them tick.
Weather they are hiding behind radio or keyboard, they are the same.
In summary they are dominated at home and dominated at work, or just totally dominated in life.
When they get behind the radio or keyboard it's there time to be a man, to be in control, or they wish to be.
They thrive on attention and get board quickly when they don't get a response. Being ignored and not getting a response is failure and they move on.
When we (The one's they have offended) get fed up with them and are getting hot on there trail, they run and disappear.
To meet one in person you would never know it's them. They are mild and meek, not the BIG talking guy he is when he knows you can't get your hands on him.
I've never run across a female of this type. They are courageous and just do it in your face.

My two cents.
Clint

sean donato

sean donato

ArboristSite Guru
I have avidly studied these type jerks since 1990 when I got my ham radio license.
I wanted to know what makes them tick.
Weather they are hiding behind radio or keyboard, they are the same.
In summary they are dominated at home and dominated at work, or just totally dominated in life.
When they get behind the radio or keyboard it's there time to be a man, to be in control, or they wish to be.
They thrive on attention and get board quickly when they don't get a response. Being ignored and not getting a response is failure and they move on.
When we (The one's they have offended) get fed up with them and are getting hot on there trail, they run and disappear.
To meet one in person you would never know it's them. They are mild and meek, not the BIG talking guy he is when he knows you can't get your hands on him.
I've never run across a female of this type. They are courageous and just do it in your face.

My two cents.
Clint
Women can be like that too, may be not via internet forums but they can be quite the back stabbers