Dawgs, What the blazes ya'll up to?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timberframed

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Haven't posted for some years now. Getting back into some big wood again. Any old timers still around? Jimdad, you still dulling up chains? BobL, Any Funnel Web bites to speak of? Betterbuilt, F'in up any projects as of late? Rarefish, Can I now go through Maryland with a CWC permit without fear of getting locked up for 5? :}chainsaw mill 010.JPG

Haven't posted for some years now. Getting back into some big wood again. Any old timers still around? Jimdad, you still dulling up chains? BobL, Any Funnel Web bites to speak of? View attachment 613446

Yeah still here but haven't done anything for nearly a year.
I've been sick and somewhat low on enthusiasm.
No Funnel Webs on this side of the country

quote ----------> Dawgs, What the blazes ya'll up to?

dawgs?? I'd ask my dog for you, but he got cancer and died...

He never said much anyway...

SR

Haven't posted for some years now. Getting back into some big wood again. Any old timers still around? Jimdad, you still dulling up chains? BobL, Any Funnel Web bites to speak of? Betterbuilt, F'in up any projects as of late? Rarefish, Can I now go through Maryland with a CWC permit without fear of getting locked up for 5? :}View attachment 613446

What Powerhead is that?

No CC in MD, and I'm not holding my breath. Good to hear from you. Just did two Oak mantles for a friends timber framed retirement house on Black Mountain, NC. I haven't taken pics of them yet. A farmer friend put in a bunch of new fences and I saved several hundred Oak fence boards that are between 30-50 years old. I made a couple sliding barn doors for the same friends house. I'll put those pics up. I did think they came out nice, even though I didn't mill them, Joe.

OHHmtcA.jpg

Back