Days work with my MS170, now the manual. Career advice please.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's funny, according to your profile you are 30.

Birthday:
Mar 10, 1985 (Age: 30)
How did you find ArboristSite.com:
google
City:
Charlotte
State:
North Carolina
Home Country:
United States
I didn't put in my actual birth date on my profile for obvious security reasons.

Can someone please respond to my questions about career opportunities in tree felling. That's what I came here for, not whether I was born in march or October.

Maybe he afraid of something.............................. to dont stolen his ms 170

This **** for real? Im a vet too... does not make me think a serious felling operation is "childs play" lol. yes I was in iraq as well pulled days straight no sleep...This shtt is seriously dangerous. I only cut my own firewood and fell eastern hardwoods into open farm fields with no one in sight. My butthole puckers up everytime I start my back cut. Im working up on different diameters and angles. You want somethi g more physical? Go work with a concrete crew for a year. Best workout I ever got. I also used to do commercial landscaping. Big paver and retaining wall jobs. Best shape of my life. Just cutting firewood is a serious workout and is dangerous depending where I am cutting. I think you under estimate physcial labor. Its a rough life long hours and sweat and blood for pennies. Now fsctor In that labor with felling pnw giant wood... pffff

Back