• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Dealing With Being Isolated......

Dave Hadden

Dave Hadden

Addicted to ArboristSite
As an older single guy a part of my "social life" is eating out at various local spots where I get to flirt with the servers, all in good fun of course.

With that not available now and getting a bit bored, I was trying to think of something new to do when it hit me............................................... phone sex.

I've obviously heard of it but never indulged before, but I thought, what the heck, I'll give it a try.

I called an old girlfriend, she answered and we exchanged pleasantries and then I broached the subject.

"Want to have some good old-fashioned phone sex?" I asked. "You can go first."

There was a pause and then I heard..........SCREW YOU!!"....... and she hung up.

Weird eh?

She was never into quickies when we were actually dating. :laugh:

Take care.

Big Red Oaks 4 me

Big Red Oaks 4 me

Fun with flying wood chips
S
As an older single guy a part of my "social life" is eating out at various local spots where I get to flirt with the servers, all in good fun of course.

With that not available now and getting a bit bored, I was trying to think of something new to do when it hit me............................................... phone sex.

I've obviously heard of it but never indulged before, but I thought, what the heck, I'll give it a try.

I called an old girlfriend, she answered and we exchanged pleasantries and then I broached the subject.

"Want to have some good old-fashioned phone sex?" I asked. "You can go first."

There was a pause and then I heard..........SCREW YOU!!"....... and she hung up.

Weird eh?

She was never into quickies when we were actually dating. :laugh:

Take care.
I imagine you hear that comment quite a lot!

Ted Jenkins

Ted Jenkins

Firewood by TJ
I love it when I can go to my project for three or four weeks all by myself. A town visit is two or three hours away so seeing another human might happen once a year. Phone Sex IDK My damn dog still wants to go for a walk no mater how tired I am at the end of the day. No wonder he sleeps all day so he can watch the bears and squirrels at night when I am trying to sleep. Thanks

Attachments