• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy decent grinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjames

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hoping someone has a decent round grinder that they'd part with reasonably.

I like my square chains and hand file them, but the wood I cut is horrible on chains and I just don't have the time to file. I've got a pile of round chains that have found rock sand metal. Yard trees are indeed the devil. No shop around here has any business grinding chains, I've seen their work.

Let me know if you have one and what you'd like for it.

Not sure how to say this nicely, but if you have a used grinder that you want new grinder money for, I'm not the guy. Not trying to offend, just being honest.

Hoping someone has a decent round grinder that they'd part with reasonably.

I like my square chains and hand file them, but the wood I cut is horrible on chains and I just don't have the time to file. I've got a pile of round chains that have found rock sand metal. Yard trees are indeed the devil. No shop around here has any business grinding chains, I've seen their work.

Let me know if you have one and what you'd like for it.

Not sure how to say this nicely, but if you have a used grinder that you want new grinder money for, I'm not the guy. Not trying to offend, just being honest.
Hey James.
You might want to let folks know where your from since google won't show me where BFE is lol.
I think that shipping may make or break a deal for you/someone else.
Good luck with your search.

An Oregon clone on feebay $86. I used one for years. Smooth and quiet. Now I use it dedicated for rakers. Only thing is need to pick up 1/4" wheel for rakers.
b3f1db30c1f5d0c7a97c82e790b0c807.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Thank you, I'll check it out.

I usually don't go for the cheap knock off tools though, I've had bad luck with them.
An Oregon clone on feebay $86. I used one for years. Smooth and quiet. Now I use it dedicated for rakers. Only thing is need to pick up 1/4" wheel for rakers.
b3f1db30c1f5d0c7a97c82e790b0c807.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back