Welcome to ArboristSite.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the ArboristSite community.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Please see this post Click Here Please ask questions if you have them!! I hope this is going to be great for us all.
    Dismiss Notice

did you ever get in truble in school

Discussion in 'Off the Topic Forum' started by gunny100, Jun 16, 2018.

1. gunny100

gunny100 ArboristSite Operative

did you ever get in truble in school and get a very good ass paddling
    and recive on at home to ?

2. Husky Man

Husky Man ArboristSite Guru

Never got an A$$ Paddling, at 17 I did earn a week suspension, something that I mentioned in another thread, that Involved 4 Highway Flares, a folding travel clock, some "C" cell batteries, a bit of wiring for appearances, some duct tape, and ohh yeah, the bottom of a Teachers Desk ;):surprised3::).

Doug :cheers:

3. Husky Man

P.S. DON'T DO THIS TODAY
    It didn't end as planned, or WELL, but now days this would get you a free stay at the Gray Bar Inn, fortunately, in 1983 things weren't quite as "Up Tight" as they are now.

bear1998 and TheBrushSlasher like this.
  4. 1Alpha1

1Alpha1 100% USDA certified abnormality-free.

Depends on who's looking for me.....and why.
    And......it would make the national news.

5. stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado God of ArboristSite

Second thread about arse paddling :popcorn2:

6. Husky Man

I have No Doubt about that, there was a SMALL article in the Local paper, and IIRC, it did get a mention on the local TV news, but that was about it.

That and it didn't even get used as a way to promote "MORE GUN LAWS", it didn't involve any Guns, but today THAT wouldn't matter, ANYTHING to be used to promote Stricter Gun Laws, is not an opportunity to be missed by the Lefties :(

TheBrushSlasher likes this.
  7. 1Alpha1

1Alpha1 100% USDA certified abnormality-free.

Depends on who's looking for me.....and why.

Yup......kind of weird, in a strange off the beaten path, sort of way.

I think Gunny has some unresolved issues that need to be sorted out and then addressed.

8. Husky Man

We Probably DON'T Want to know about some of his other Fetishes and Fantasies, some things just can't be Unseen, Unheard ;):surprised3::)

9. unclemoustache

unclemoustache My 'stache is bigger than yours.

Let's see - one time in 4th grade I threw a dead snake through the window of a passing school bus. It landed on a girl's lap. She seemed to exhibit something less than joy at my my surprise gift. It took a day or two, but they eventually found out who did it. I don't recall my punishment, but I think I was put in detention for a day. That was fun, because my friend loaned me his watch which had a pac man game on it!

Got into a fight in the 6th grade NOT with this guy:

[​IMG]

but rather with his older/bigger brother! (This is Reese Andy. His brother Darren is bigger.)

I don't need to say who won the fight. I started it with a good punch right on his nose. I hit him so hard he blinked. Then he got mad. I don't remember much after that!

Then there was the drinking party. That was a doozey, but I'll save that for another time. Good story, though!

10. Groundman One

Groundman One Star Gazer

Did I ever get in trouble at school?

:laughing:

Uhhhh... yes.

Husky Man likes this.
  11. Biigg50

Biigg50 Addicted to ArboristSite

Uh ya sure did. When I was a senior in high school. When we got in trouble the teacher would give a DN (disciplinary notice) those could be cleared by detention or 2 swats with a paddle. So I had to clear 8 of them in order to graduate. So I decided I was tough enough and took 16 swats all at once. Well I was strong willed and took them with out a flinch and thanked the principal as I left his office. However I couldn’t hardly sit down for a couple days. I guarantee he enjoyed it more than I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

unclemoustache and Husky Man like this.
  12. KiwiBro

KiwiBro Hold my beer and film this...

Yes, I asked girls in my class to show me pictures of them wearing thongs and holding chainsaws.

13. aokpops

aokpops Addicted to ArboristSite

Way to much . Always get ask why did you that ? Never had a good answer .

Husky Man likes this.
  14. Husky Man

Not too often, but I made up for quantity, with QUALITY;)

15. Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice ArboristSite Guru

That just sounds like a recipe for disaster

16. stihl sawing

stihl sawing MAD DOG

I gave some ammo away at school one time and got in truble.

17. Husky Man

It was intended as a prank on a Teacher who used to prank students, it was all in good fun, the alarm clock was set to go off when my Friend Tony was in the room in 4th period, a different teacher had the room 2nd period, and a girl dropped her pen and bent down to pick it up (Shitt :() and saw it :(:surprised3::surprised3::surprised3::surprised3:, yeah, at that point things went downhill pretty quickly :innocent:, anyone that is Familiar with Troutdale, OR, KNOWS that late January , up on the hill is NOT a great place to be outside without a jacket, which is where we all ended up.

Mr Quimby (with a name like THAT you KNOW he HAD to have a sense of Humor;)) the intended target was disappointed at the way things ended up, and He gave me what would become my CB "Handle" for many years, every time he would see me in the Halls, He would smile and ask "How's it Goin' Dynamite?", he knew no harm was intended and was really Cool about the whole thing, Mr. Baker, Not So Much.

Yep, in Hindsight, it WASN'T such a Great Idea, but if things had gone to plan, it would have been a prank of Epic proportions, as it was, not far from disasterous, but nobody got HURT, other than a Teachers Pride, a bunch of people got cold, and we had an unplanned fire drill. It was never intended as a "Bomb Threat" and as soon as we figured out what was going on, we came forward, and didn't try to hide or deny anything, took our lumps and life went on.

Biigg50 and yooper like this.
  18. unclemoustache

unclemoustache My 'stache is bigger than yours.

Now gents, that'll never do. We need to hear about it!

Here's my booze party story.

My older brother (T) went to Senior High School (yes, that was the name) while my younger bro (N) and I went to Skyview High. T had a band outing, and my parents decided to be chauffers on the trip, so N and I had several days alone. So a party was planned - our first booze party (and last!), and we had a neighbor's older bro who agreed to buy for us.
    The party itself was nothing special - a dozen friends or so, and we drank and played foosball and whatever. Mark made out with Kelly (who I always thought was a sweet, innocent girl), and nothing spectacular happened.
    I got drunk and didn't hear my alarm go off to do my paper route the next morning. I got the papers delivered about 9:00 instead of 6. There were many complaints, and that led to me being fired as a paperboy.

Has ANYONE every been fired as a paperboy before??

My bro N also got drunk and threw up in his sleep. He slept in a pile of vomit all night. It got into his armpit and dried there, and when he woke up and stretched, it pulled out some hairs and he yelled. Funny! He was pretty miserable all day. I never had any trouble with a hangover, but I've only been drunk a couple times.

When my parents arrived, all was well. House was tidy, booze bottles thrown away and buried deep in the trash cans, and nobody was the wiser. 2 days later we had a band concert, and THEN my parents heard about it from all the other parents. When we got home, dad was strangely silent. he then calmly (he never does anything calmly!) asked us about it, and we confessed everything. He then stood up (rather than jumping up) and walked into the living room and closed the drapes. That was our first indication that thigs were not going to go well. Then he took off his belt. OK, we've had this before. But then he said, "take off your shirts."
    Oh crap!
    We each got three good lashes across our backs. Wow, did that hurt!
    Next day at school we showed off our 'battle scars' to our friends, and we all laughed about it.
    Somebody told a counselor and we both got called in.
    Councellor asked me in to the office (as I'd been in a few times before) but then asked me to close the door. Never did that before.
    He asked about what happened over the weekend, and I told him about the party. He asked about my dad's reaction, and I answered vaugely. He then asked specifically about it, and wanted to see the marks. I showed him and he asked if I thought I had been unjustly punished or was the victim of child abuse. I chuckled and said 'no' and that I fully earned those marks with my bad behavior. He was satisfied and that was the end of it.
    Apparently my brother got mad at the councelor for butting in to our family matters!

That was our first and last booze party, and I realized I didn't like the taste of alcohol, and that getting drunk was not worth it. I'd rather be sober, and at future parties I was the DD for my drunk friends.

Biigg50 likes this.
  19. TheBrushSlasher

TheBrushSlasher I have chainsaws and chainsaw accessories.

Never got in trouble per say but did get get many dress code violations because I was able to grow a full stache and beard from 6th grade on. Most of my former classmates still can't do that.

grizz55chev likes this.
  20. bear1998

bear1998 ArboristSite Operative

N tha
    And thats why people do this stuff today....news....if the media wouldn't thrive on it....pretty sure there would be less of it.