didier log splitter oil reserve tank cap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbuckhunter

Reaction score
I have a 1979 Didier log splitter. Have replaced the engine and had the cylinder rebuilt. Hydraulics work great. One small problem though, some how i lost the cap-filler that goes on the hydraulic oil reserve tank. I checked the internet by part # 200156. And you guessed it, not a single solid hit. does anyone know what replacement cap would fit or if anyone might have one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have a 1979 Didier log splitter. Have replaced the engine and had the cylinder rebuilt. Hydraulics work great. One small problem though, some how i lost the cap-filler that goes on the hydraulic oil reserve tank. I checked the internet by part # 200156. And you guessed it, not a single solid hit. does anyone know what replacement cap would fit or if anyone might have one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
I had the same issue I found a cap seems like the original…. Arnold VENTED GAS CAP GC-175

I found a cap that fits mine. It is a gas cap. The brand is Arnold. The parts number is GC-175

Back