Differences in Husky 365's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hadn't either... got it straight from China and it runs better than the single ring 48 mm but is not even close to my real 372xp... The 562 xp stock is still stronger than the Chinese open port ported by me gasket base removed and muffler modded 50 mm cylinder. I tried to mimic the port job I did to the 372... I couldn't believe it when I looked into the cylinder and seen it.

You forgot to mention that if it's like any other 365 special it will probably run another 10yrs with proper maintenance :)
After it gets a new piston and what ever else caused it to fail though ):

I got it wiht a lot of other saws that all had cylinder issues, it has a couple of other brothers that came home with it as well like a 271 I think and a 261 as well. Some of my winter rebuild projects as I have no running pro level huskies. I also have three 372s as well that will get done hopefully this winter as well then I can form a proper opinion about this huskie junk I been hearing about around here.

After it gets a new piston and what ever else caused it to fail though ):

I got it wiht a lot of other saws that all had cylinder issues, it has a couple of other brothers that came home with it as well like a 271 I think and a 261 as well. Some of my winter rebuild projects as I have no running pro level huskies. I also have three 372s as well that will get done hopefully this winter as well then I can form a proper opinion about this huskie junk I been hearing about around here.

Well i outta.......:) until you run a husky for a few days at least you have no opinion so get to it. The cylinder damage to that saw was because some dummy didn't have an ear for making sure his saw was running right and ran the piss out of it lean or even a possible straight gas victim. Seen it way to many times. Those 365 specials are tough saws and it takes one of those 2 things to kill them. I know of a few which lived most of there lives tucked into the roots of a stump with no maintenance whatsoever and still kick'n. all the logging surveyers around here use them to cut there trails and never bring them out of the bush. They sometimes sit in a stump for weeks at a time during stormy season. Trust me. Yours is pretty compared to the warriors i've seen. I just rebuilt the top end of one for the dummy ran it lean reason.

Latest posts

Back