Directioinal falling ?s for the pro's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had the fortune, good or bad, to encounter a whole lot of bears. However, I don't believe I've ever seen a bear's face -- I've only seen the ass end of them running away. 'Round here, they're pretty reclusive critters.

same here, when they wind ya there aholes&elbows out of there.

same here, when they wind ya there aholes&elbows out of there.

Yeah but the really big ones like 7 hundred pounders get cranky in their old age. I was 2 miles from any road and I had seen his scat big as a dinner plate most scat on large bears here is 6 to 8" this bears was 12 to 14" dia.

Nice the old sloping backcut to prevent a set back trick. I love to hear the firewood fallers get into a debate on this and how it prevents the tree from setting back. Classic.

I've seen a lot of stumps like that before. I used to herd a flock of the fallers from abroad. And a power company contract it was too! The most vivid (and frighting) period of my life this far.

Our neighboring country happens to be too quite a bit, let's say, unfortunate, economically. The problem is, workers coming from there are not hired because they are good, but because they are cheap. And you'll never get the best workers that way. You'll get mostly leftovers, those who didn't make it back home. The best do have jobs at home and they have no intention to go anywhere. I'm sorry to tell you that's a fact.

Latest posts

Back