Diy plow controller need to wire controll toggles,

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a three toggle switch controller that came off my truck. It’s a rigged setup but worked well. I can get pictures tomorrow.
Yes ,that would help a lot.its been tough to get an idea how its done.

I looked at it. Its a toggle for the lights and two three way I guess you call them for the directions of the plow. They run to the valves on the pump and something ran to a solenoid under the hood. I should have paid better attention when I pulled it out.

Sorry for the bad information.
No sorry necessary Furb.in my searches very incomplete results come up.shame cause followers watching for instructions are many.if I'm successful i will try to show it on forum.from what I picked up ,meyers 47s are easy straight forward.my father in law has setup.fisher uses different coil's to achieve left angle,and that requires diodes to be safe.on fisher type.almost there!some techs no what is needed i talked to a few they don't want me to screw up and blame them.but just needs info on which diodes and where to wire now.enough said about nothing.lol

Yea,have this one from 2015 I believe.diode choice is something I'd like to get right,some info says 18-20 volt.others mention amp rating without a factor.then some say don't use zeneer type cause it will act like fuss and blow.

Yea,have this one from 2015 I believe.diode choice is something I'd like to get right,some info says 18-20 volt.others mention amp rating without a factor.then some say don't use zeneer type cause it will act like fuss and blow
Since this is operating from 12V any diode rated above 25V will work. A Zener diode would be drawn like this1611254340720.png I don't see the need for it in this circuit.

Since this is operating from 12V any diode rated above 25V will work. A Zener diode would be drawn like thisView attachment 883883 I don't see the need for it in this circuit.
Since this is operating from 12V any diode rated above 25V will work. A Zener diode would be drawn like thisView attachment 883883 I don't see the need for it in this circuit.
I don't have a working understanding of electric circuitry,until I mock up switches in metal box ,I have to see it. I can follow simple clear how to,like attached blue wire and brown wire etc.my wife works at building trucks for checking railroad tracks,she reads blue prints but is not an engineer.if your asking about need for diode its for left angle ,up and another solonoid or coil to achieve,left.both engaged together,h one

I don't have a working understanding of electric circuitry,until I mock up switches in metal box ,I have to see it. I can follow simple clear how to,like attached blue wire and brown wire etc.my wife works at building trucks for checking railroad tracks,she reads blue prints but is not an engineer.if your asking about need for diode its for left angle ,up and another solonoid or coil to achieve,left.both engaged together,h one
I was wondering about those diodes.
Since this is not high voltage personal harm is not the issue. Just stand away from the machinery when you test. :)

Back