Do the Russian's make a chainsaw??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2.47A8
4.37C2
WOW!!! That is ugly and strange. Still don't understand why some photos will display and others won't.

WOW!!! That is ugly and strange. Still don't understand why some photos will display and others won't.
Very simply the vast majority of not all photos that were posted on AS many years ago were lost when the site crashed. Those who actually understand tech can explain it. I cannot but if you search any old thread from the same time period as this I believe you will find the pics are gone from them as well

As for the odd design of the Druzba I agree it is strange. I am not sure if Husqvarna is still producing them but they used to still make a saw that operated very similar to the Druzba. Also look at pics of a Stihl BL. It is an odd duck

Very simply the vast majority of not all photos that were posted on AS many years ago were lost when the site crashed. Those who actually understand tech can explain it. I cannot but if you search any old thread from the same time period as this I believe you will find the pics are gone from them as well
OK, that explains missing pictures on older threads. Thanks!

Back