Do we still have any chainsaw women on here?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of women in the trade human has a funny video about it lol

Excuse my ignorance (have just joined) but who is the chap in the video and how do I contact him? He is wearing a pair of our latest chainsaw trousers and I would very much like his feedback on them!

I heard it, but not always true.

After some Boone’s farm apple wine or ripple? Like the song spill the wine take that girl. The old days to be young and stupid again.

I went to the doctor, the nurse took me to a room and helped me get undressed, I asked her don’t i get a dinner first? She smiled.

Excuse my ignorance (have just joined) but who is the chap in the video and how do I contact him? He is wearing a pair of our latest chainsaw trousers and I would very much like his feedback on them!

He stated his email in this video:
Good luck, Human doesnt like too much interaction with corporations.

Her go to is a 661 with a 3 footer when we’re into big wood, usually creek bottoms with big Sycamore or Cottonwood. (Poplar) Strange coincidence we ended up in the same area after moving to the center of the country. She walked into the other station on the department asking how to join on training night, and when I rolled up in our engine I was a little surprised to say the least.

She was running 660s with 3 footers in Montana. A little overkill for the wood, but she never came across a tree she couldn’t put exactly where she wanted. Out in Oregon on the west side of the Cascades the 66 was more appropriate, but as hired guns providing our own gear it was usually more economical to own two saws than have an arsenal. I was quite lazy in comparison with an 046 and 044 with 32s. She got along with the rest of the crew real well, even ran a Pulaski from time to time while we were getting another crew member some saw time.

Compartment syndrome slowed her fire career quite a bit, which had to be surgically corrected, but at 5’9/190 (vs me at 5’6/160) and much more fit than I currently am, she can blow the doors off me at the end of the day putting wood on the ground. At the end of the day, I guess, it’s best to judge only by ability. Sex (because gender is a hot topic now), size, ethnicity, blah blah don’t matter when it’s go time.

Sounds Like an Interesting Person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Redheads will become extinct due to not having enough pure redhead genes. Sad really.
My family is doing the best we can to keep redheads around. Both of my grandmothers were true redheads as well as my mom and my aunties. Lotsa red headed grandkids as well! My hair that’s left is now strawberry red, beard is white.

He stated his email in this video:
Good luck, Human doesnt like too much interaction with corporations.

Cheers, I will try my luck! We aren't much of a corporation by the way there are about 50 of us down the bottom of New Zealand. We proudly make everything that we sell (we don't import stuff and slap our brand on it) and we stand behind our product

Latest posts

Back