Do we still have any chainsaw women on here?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 803425
They’re out in the bush tapping trees.
The girl pictured did about 100 cords with me but flew the coupe for the winter.

Cool! Yukon maple syrup tapped by hot babes? When I see a bottle of Canuk Maple Syrup with the maple leaf on it, I thing of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. When you say Yukon, I think of gold dredging, fr trees and the Alaska Highway. And your floorless abode of course.

View attachment 803425
They’re out in the bush tapping trees.
The girl pictured did about 100 cords with me but flew the coupe for the winter.
You've got trees like that in the Yukon? When I was in Yellowknife, the biggest tree was about as big around as that girls lower leg, and was the most sickly looking Charlie Brown tree you've ever seen!

And Quebec and Ontario are the sugar bush capitals of Kanuduh!

Cool! Yukon maple syrup tapped by hot babes? When I see a bottle of Canuk Maple Syrup with the maple leaf on it, I thing of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. When you say Yukon, I think of gold dredging, fr trees and the Alaska Highway. And your floorless abode of course.
Lol, I should have clarified. The picture in question was taken in Quebec. Andrea is coming back to the Yukon in June .
I haven’t got flooring yet, but I’m installing tongue and groove on the ceiling tomorrow.

You've got trees like that in the Yukon? When I was in Yellowknife, the biggest tree was about as big around as that girls lower leg, and was the most sickly looking Charlie Brown tree you've ever seen!

And Quebec and Ontario are the sugar bush capitals of Kanuduh!
I hear ya, yes Yellowknife is really close to the timberline and the trees there are pretty twisted and weather ravaged.
Here in the Yukon I’ve seen spruce as big as 28” dbh, but like gold nuggets they’re few and far between.

PS, I recently worked with a gal who worked out of the town where the ice road trucker show was shot. She said almost all the show was filmed within a couple of miles of town. When you know anything about winter work in northern Canada that show is a joke.

It’s a bunch of overdramatized BS. I watched about an hour of it (portions of a few episodes). That’s all I could take.

The picture of the truck hanging over the cliff reminds me of when my Dad almost lost his truck and camper over a cliff edge. There were beers and a bad bounce involved...

good thing him and his buds were expert wrecker ops too (being expert beer drinkers), because that was a tricky extraction so as not to lose the extraction vehicles over the cliff too. I may have gotten a beer myself upon the successful extraction (I was about 12 or 13 at the time).

Latest posts

Back