• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Dolmar 111 top cover, guide bar, motor mounts.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Den

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a top cover for my Dolmar 111. Also need a few rubber motor mounts and an 18" Dolmar guide bar.
I think other Dolmar/Sachs and Dolmar models used the same top covers... just not sure which ones.

Attachments

• DSC02224.JPG
    DSC02224.JPG
    141.2 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC02234.JPG
    DSC02234.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC02228.JPG
    DSC02228.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 2
E
I'm looking to buy a top cover for my Dolmar 111. Also need a few rubber motor mounts and an 18" Dolmar guide bar.
I think other Dolmar/Sachs and Dolmar models used the same top covers... just not sure which ones.

eve have any luck with this?

Anybody got a 110, 111, or 115 Dolmar they are parting out?
I'm pretty sure motor mounts and top covers from any of these models will work on my 111.
Pretty sure the 109 is different. Anyone know if any other Dolmars share these 111 components?

From what I understand, the 109, 110, 111, and 115... including "Happy Start" models, have the same top cover and motor mounts. When I refer to top cover, I mean I just need the smaller top cover that goes directly over the spark plug and carb... not the large long cover that goes all the way over the cylinder. I'll get some pictures pretty quick.
If somebody's got a junker they are partin out, I'd be willing to buy some parts from you.

Still looking for 111 parts saw? I have a PHO with missing brake flag if you’re interested. Can send pictures if you need ‘em. Asking $50. PM me

Back