DOLMAR 114 COIL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dader

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever attempted or been successful in modifying one of the cheap after market (China)coils for this saw?Sellers want an arm and a leg for the( OEM) product. Just trying to get it operational before I hang it on the wall.Comments would be appreciated.

Has anyone ever attempted or been successful in modifying one of the cheap after market (China)coils for this saw?Sellers want an arm and a leg for the( OEM) product. Just trying to get it operational before I hang it on the wall.Comments would be appreciated.
If its the coil mounted outside of the flywheel model, either points or electronic type, just fit a 116i, 120i 6000i or 6800i later type of coil as they have the trigger and coil combined, I've fitted lots of AM ones which have up till now been ok

Does your 114 have points or does it have the electronic trigger under the flywheel?

Latest posts

Back