• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Dolmar 153 on eBay UK

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and I did just sell a CT that went to Germany. I’ll poke some German members and get in touch with the guy that bought the CT...and I try to get a pic of the piston and cylinder :clap:

I’m fine thanks fella, bought a 1201 from Robin that I didn’t really need so I’m trying to be good for as long as possible. If the saw was local to me (in the UK) I’d be easy to tempt though

I do have one. Not yet sure what I'm going to do with it. I guess everything has a price, right? I'm not even sure how to value it. Not alot of comparable sales.. For some reason I'm going through a purge phase. When I bought it I was under the impression the 153 was Dolmars largest cc saw and I nabbed it. Didn't know about the 166. Now Ive got my eye out for one of those and don't have the same emotional connection to this one....oooh maybe the next will be a sp125, or...?

I have a few 153.
They are well build.
Ignition can be a problem on these saws. Easy to fix.
Always control the crank threads on flywheel side.
Is the flywheel removed before with a incorrect puller, the crank threads could het damaged.

I do have one. Not yet sure what I'm going to do with it. I guess everything has a price, right? I'm not even sure how to value it. Not alot of comparable sales.. For some reason I'm going through a purge phase. When I bought it I was under the impression the 153 was Dolmars largest cc saw and I nabbed it. Didn't know about the 166. Now Ive got my eye out for one of those and don't have the same emotional connection to this one....oooh maybe the next will be a sp125, or...?
I might be interested. I don't have a 152/153 or a 122/123, so am keeping an eye open for those models. Also a 117 or 119.

I might be interested. I don't have a 152/153 or a 122/123, so am keeping an eye open for those models. Also a 117 or 119.
I know I have a 119 as well. It's possible I have a 117. I have one that I can see 1 then part of another 1, but I haven't spent the 15 minutes it would take to determine. I also have a 112 that's white. I believe it was their 25th anniversary model.

Back