• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Dolmar 510 for 420 421 or makita equivalent

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kegerator5

Champ = THE Powerhorse lol
Reaction score
Looking to trade this Dolmar 510 for a Dolmar 420 or 421. Or Makita equivalent EA4300F40B.

Comes with a 20" bar and chain.

I am looking to do this because I mainly use 40cc saws, and there is no Dolmar dealer within 2 counties of me (i even checked their website, they only list 3. I called all 3. One is out of business. One stopped selling dolmar 3 years ago. The other was a rental place and stopped using dolmar about 3-5 years ago.) So, I'm trying this route. Going for a used that someone maybe wouldn't have sold, (or possibly hasn't listed yet???), but would like a larger saw.

Let me know what you have?
Thanks.

Also, took pictures of the compression. Shows 150, but that is with an adapter (also pictured. So add 10-15.. So about 160-165.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 46
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    887.8 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 46
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    984.4 KB · Views: 44
If looking for used and have a home depot near you call to see if they are selling off any old rental 6421 makitas. I picked one up in very good condition for $325. It's a bit bigger than what your seeking but might be worth thinking about

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back