• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar 5100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthunter

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a Dolmar 5100 that I would like to sell. I bought this saw a few months ago from a friend. It doesn't have much time on it, few scratches here and there but overall it is in really good shape. I put an 18" 3/8" bar and chain on the saw so that I could run it in some wood. Will sell it with the bar and chain for $300.

Good saws, I have the 5100s and a 510, the 510 is forsale on craiglist here in NC for the same price ($300)

GLWTS

No one down here seems to know what a Dolmar is. LOL atleast not when they call me about it

Good saws, I have the 5100s and a 510, the 510 is forsale on craiglist here in NC for the same price ($300)

GLWTS

No one down here seems to know what a Dolmar is. LOL atleast not when they call me about it

Friends at my cabin in the mountains rolled out their Huskys and Stihls and after looking at my saw made comments like: Didn't know they sold chainsaws at the "Dollar Store". Then we started cutting up a big old hickory that had fallen on our cabin, and one by one they shut their saws down and pulled of a round to watch my Dolmar 510 work. Probably none will trade their saws, but they all make sure I'm bringing mine when we trek back to cut for our wood stove heat.

Great saw....great price...great seller. Worth every penny in that condition. Still one of the best deals going on here now.

I checked USPS and it was around $80. The website will only allow me to select priority mail.

Any package that weighs over 4 lbs going international can only be send via priority mail. The post office did away with parcel post international last year. If a package is 4 lbs or under it can be sent 1st class, anything over 4lbs the only option is priority.

bump for a clean saw!!

Back