• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar 5105 w/ 18" bar and chain $270 shipped! NICE!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tla100

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Selling Dolmar 5105. Starts right up runs great. Comes with 18" Dolmar bar and Oregon safety chain. Has the "Easy Start", which works good, takes a bit to get used too. Some scratches but a solid saw. $300 shipped. Very nice low hour saw. Sorry pics are out of sequence, photobucket sucks. I just wiped saw off. I did not clean it.

Oh, carb limiters are gone and has been retuned. Can get piston pic up later. But it is good to go.

I just don't use it enough to justify keepin it.

14972781262201018860513_zpsyj4nfpaa.jpg
14972781115281249832179_zpsdisopkux.jpg
1497278003822532373456_zps4judjevi.jpg

i did not buy new. it was backup saw for a tree service. He said they used their Stihls majority of time and Dolmar was backup. He always ran Dolmar synthetic mix.

CAT is gutted, muffler not cut open and welded. So there is a baffle in there I believe. Runs like a raped ape. Anti-vibe is awesome on these saws.

I also put the heat shield back on top of muffler too, not shown in pic.

Not sure if anyone has any other ???. Should have all bases covered

You bring over a 5105 so I can run it, and I'l let you run a bunch of others so you can say you have ran a lot of saws.
Did you get your fixed yet.
Dad's 5105 is back together with a new piston and cleaned up cylinder. My son's 261 is on the bench but will probably wait until after next weekend. We're doing his grad party Sat. and he and I are heading up to Van Andel Sun. evening for a concert.

I was gifted a SD 114 in a box last week and most of a J-Red 2159. Bought another 261 in a box last night off of CL, so lots of saws to work on here. A trip to Lowell is definitely on my to do list Brett. I want to get my son taken care of this week, I hope to get back up to Hoxeyville next month so maybe I could pack a saw or two and swing by.

Back