• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold DOLMAR 5105

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swatbwana

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Dolmar 5105 good condition, my compression tester is done but she was pulling 175 180 in the spring and I have not used her since , starts on 2 pulls no carb issues always tuned has a 18 inch bar and good chain. Only selling because I got a 2253 and don't need it thanks I'm north of Atlanta if anyone is local for 250

275 shipped.uploadfromtaptalk1450042955921.jpguploadfromtaptalk1450042970767.jpguploadfromtaptalk1450042986493.jpguploadfromtaptalk1450043005180.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas aaand a bump

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

235 shipped
If I dont sell her I'll eBay it

I have a SPF will contact next in line if it falls through

I have a SPF will contact next in line if it falls through

Thanks. That Jonsered you picked up is a nice saw. I have its brother, the Husqvarna 550XP (love it). I don't know if you ever weighed the Jonsered powerhead without fluids, but mine weighed in at 10.98 pounds (not bad as it lists officially at 10.8 pounds - everybody cheats on the specs). If you ever get the opportunity to weigh yours, I would appreciate it if you dropped me a line. I keep track of things like that, and post them on the unofficial chainsaw weight thread. Your Dolmar PS-5105 lists at 11.9 pounds, but usually comes in around 12.25 - 12.4 pounds. They are heavy for 50 cc saws, but I understand they are well built. If your deal falls through, let me know. I wanted to use yours in a time test.

Thanks. That Jonsered you picked up is a nice saw. I have its brother, the Husqvarna 550XP (love it). I don't know if you ever weighed the Jonsered powerhead without fluids, but mine weighed in at 10.98 pounds (not bad as it lists officially at 10.8 pounds - everybody cheats on the specs). If you ever get the opportunity to weigh yours, I would appreciate it if you dropped me a line. I keep track of things like that, and post them on the unofficial chainsaw weight thread. Your Dolmar PS-5105 lists at 11.9 pounds, but usually comes in around 12.25 - 12.4 pounds. They are heavy for 50 cc saws, but I understand they are well built. If your deal falls through, let me know. I wanted to use yours in a time test.
Just try the Dolmar and you will be less likely to run the Jonsereds/Husqvarnas. Stronger, more torque, and better antivibe qualities. The Swedes do a more efficient job of air filtration and are lighter, but I really dont notice the weight difference. Just my 2cents.

Back