• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold DOLMAR 5105

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will do

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Am I to understand that we are good to go? If so, you have a deal. I need to know our communication is private. I am not real tech savvy. I need to get your pay pal address, and you need my shipping address. Can I call you, or you call me? I am not sure if I am communicating through a private message right now.
Dwayne

Will do

Just a follow up. Please consider your Dolmar sold. I will be out for a short period this evening, but will attempt to reply to your responses as quickly as possible. If you can, private message me, and I'll try to figure out what that means - ha> Seriously, I'll make it happen. Like I said, I am not to tech savvy.

Am I to understand that we are good to go? If so, you have a deal. I need to know our communication is private. I am not real tech savvy. I need to get your pay pal address, and you need my shipping address. Can I call you, or you call me? I am not sure if I am communicating through a private message right now.
Dwayne

No, this is the public forum thread. To start a private conversation, click on the member's name over to the left of one of their posts, and then click 'start a conversation' in the popup window that appears.

No, this is the public forum thread. To start a private conversation, click on the member's name over to the left of one of their posts, and then click 'start a conversation' in the popup window that appears.
Thank you so very much. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out. Good people here!
Dwayne

Message to Swatbwana
Had the saw been sold?
Maybe I was confused. I made an offer, and he told me I was next in line. If previous offer folded he would contact me next. Then he sent me another e-mail stating: "will do. " I took that as confirmation that he would sell to me. That caused me to send subsequent messages to close the deal. Probably a misunderstanding, or an e-mail sent to the wrong party. No big thing. Its just that when I make an offer to purchase and think it was accepted, I move heaven and earth to make sure my part of the bargain gets completed. Personal sense of honor thing.

Message to Swatbwana

Maybe I was confused. I made an offer, and he told me I was next in line. If previous offer folded he would contact me next. Then he sent me another e-mail stating: "will do. " I took that as confirmation that he would sell to me. That caused me to send subsequent messages to close the deal. Probably a misunderstanding, or an e-mail sent to the wrong party. No big thing. Its just that when I make an offer to purchase and think it was accepted, I move heaven and earth to make sure my part of the bargain gets completed. Personal sense of honor thing.
Good deal. I hope things work out for you and the seller.

Will do was in response to I will contact you if the deal falls through, I have a deal pending I have given the member till mid-day Monday to make the pay pal because due to weather he could not run to the bank if that falls through I will contact the next in line via pm it is still SPF.

Sorry for the confusion my phone was only giving me notifications on PMs

Won't !et me do it on my mobile device

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Back