• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Dolmar 5105

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You looking for something to replace the 261 already :lol:.
Or is this for a friend.

No way... that 261 is here to stay....

@computeruser has been on me for whats gotta be 10+ years to try a Dolmar... Since I enjoyed the 261 so much, I figure another 50cc screamer would be fun.

Casey you still haven't bought a Dolmar??? I recall a GTG that computeruser hosted many years ago (think you were there also) and he got me hooked on Dolmar.
And you only bought one lol.
You guys getting pounded, we got 5" so far, supposed to keep snowing for a while yet too. I like snow.

2 (5100, 420)...just haven't updated in forever. She's looking like winter snowing and blowing since about 4:30am. I'd say sitting at about 4" now with plenty more in the forecast.
Nice, I've no interest in the 5105, but I like the 4300(one) and the 7910's(more than one).
Real fine snow here, sure the rest are bad, can't wait to go out and drive in it later :rock:.
Maybe I'll drive to casey's place let him run a 7910:chainsaw:.

Just swapped out an HD filter kit for a standard one, I'll be putting the standard back on sometime this yr, I hope lol.
That one was polemans saw it's a little modded.
I bet a Poleman 79xx is a little fun... I've been wondering what he'd do for that heated Makita.

Latest posts

Back