• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Dolmar 5105H and 6400H

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fordf150

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Sponsor
Reaction score
Need to move a few saws. I am tired of the cluttered look of the shop
Heated handle NIB saws.
5105H w/ 18" 3/8 .050 $475 shipped
6400 w/ 20" laminate 3/8 .050 $635 shipped

6400H i will include a 7910 cylinder kit for $200 extra

also have 7 Carlton Speed Tip bars that need a new home. 20" 3/8 .050 large husky mount
part #20-81-A172-ST $40 each plus shipping

Do you know the actual weight of the PHO on the 5105? I am seeing anywhere from 12.3 lbs. to 11.5 on websites and booklets. Does the heated handle switch have adjustment or is it just off/on? Thanks

How do these 5105's do for air filtration? I have had the older Stihls and they seemed to pull a lot of sawdust in to the filter and was cleaning them often.
The Husqvarna/Jonsereds that I run now are great with the spin filtration--dont require much in the way of filter servicing.
Question is: does the Dolmar have a system like the Husq's or more like the older Stihl's? You guys that have used them for extended times will know!!!
Thanks

Wow $835 for a NEW heated handle 7900 ??

If that's not the Holy Grail of a Cold weather big wood hunter I don't know what is.....
could also just pay me to install the 7910 cylinder kit and mod the muffler while im in it. $900PHO for the Holy Grail of a Cold weather big wood hunter

i dont think you can feel the difference between them but since the 7900 cylinder kit is NLA it doesnt really matter. 7900 cylinder kit was replaced with a 7910 cylinder kit and they throw in the matching top cover.

I want one really bad and have the funds but the wife wants what the wife wants. Guess its the tree trimmed and shaped and then a new side walk poured. Hope these hang around for a while til I can replenish my doh rae me.

Back