• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Dolmar 5105H and 6400H

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would think the guy selling these would of done that for us when we purchased them. Thanks for the info Nate. I've contemplated selling my current 60cc saw to get a 6400H. Them heated handles sure are nice.

what is your current 60cc saw? :drinkingcoffee:

You would think the guy selling these would of done that for us when we purchased them. Thanks for the info Nate. I've contemplated selling my current 60cc saw to get a 6400H. Them heated handles sure are nice.
:( didn't think about it. I don't do it to all of them. Only guys that have issues with fines getting past because of the type of wood they cut and guys that come in the shop with filters plugged from running dull chains. Green wood and sharp chains it's not an issue for most.... Out not enough to worry about

Back