• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Dolmar 5105H and 6400H

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump for a great seller and nice saw. New as delivered, cut a little bit with it and looking forward to a lot more use!
46963c0781333db46201f5a00ebbb7dd.jpg
ac1d0a4e89f00f7469455d7c42a56622.jpg

BUMP for Nate

Need to move a few saws. I am tired of the cluttered look of the shop
Heated handle NIB saws.
5105H w/ 18" 3/8 .050 $475 shipped
6400 w/ 20" laminate 3/8 .050 $635 shipped

6400H i will include a 7910 cylinder kit for $200 extra

also have 7 Carlton Speed Tip bars that need a new home. 20" 3/8 .050 large husky mount
part #20-81-A172-ST $40 each plus shipping
I am jealous at those prices , around here those saws are listed quite a bit higher!
I mostly like the 5105H as I already own a 6400 & 7900. :)

I neglected to remember Ron got a fiddy one hundy! You are making me wanna get the heat on the 2186 now!

And yes, Nate as an awesome person to deal with, I can't wait to try some oil!
Should be there any day

If you have never used a heated handle saw you don't know what your missing....I thought they were just hype till I used mine....now it's the only saw I use once the weather turns

If you have never used a heated handle saw you don't know what your missing....I thought they were just hype till I used mine....now it's the only saw I use once the weather turns
I agree with Scott, when is stoopid cold you don't take your gloves off, but them 25+ days with wet gloves they are awesome! My 2171 gets too hot for bare hands...... Mechanics gloves are about perfect!

Guys do not overlook the 5105H, I am very happy with mine.

Cooler and cold weather is almost here and HH are the way to go.

Nate can set you up now so when its real cold, you are ready to rock :rock:with some heated handles on that new saw.

I ran mine more today as well. Those heated handles sure made it a nice day of cutting.
Did you try some grease on that filter seam? If so, do you think it helped any?
I have been cutting all green wood here lately and it doesnt make near as much dust, so there is hardly any even in the air filter area.

Did you try some grease on that filter seam? If so, do you think it helped any?
I have been cutting all green wood here lately and it doesnt make near as much dust, so there is hardly any even in the air filter area.
Grease on the seam and the mounting to the carb works wonders.

Latest posts

Back