• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold DOLMAR 6100 $400 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What saw is this in tha makita line? Id love to have one of these, but parts makes me nervous. It seems online is my only options for any type of parts these days. I surely dont have a local source for them. My only real good dealer was a konsered guy through and through. Havnt been ib there since the ly killed jonnys.

What saw is this in tha makita line? Id love to have one of these, but parts makes me nervous. It seems online is my only options for any type of parts these days. I surely dont have a local source for them. My only real good dealer was a konsered guy through and through. Havnt been ib there since the ly killed jonnys.
If ordering parts online scares you you should probably off your older six series Jonsereds. You may be able to cross order parts at a Husky dealer for now...

If you don't have a Makita dealer locally and are afraid to contact a great dealer like @fordf150 on here you should probably just stay away and let the more brave of us enjoy these great saws.

Ordering online dosnt bother me. I am not very eliquent with my words to say my last local good dealer isnt jred anymore. Havnt been in since they killed jonny. Only being able to buy online for dolmar would kinda suck is what i was speakin about. I still would love to have one of these saws. 5100 5105 6100 6400 7900 all have my eye. I know exactly wjo to contact should a dolmar hapen to come through my hands some day. I still cant believe hou hard these go after Randy, Brad, or Carl get they fingers on them

In the Makita line it is the EA6100P. I'm not too worried about getting parts for it.

..... Must ....... resist...... So much saw....... such a good price..... Must hide, from wife. I mean, must not buy.

This would for really nicely between the 5105 and 7910.

Unfortunately my budget says no.

Back