• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar 6100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This saw came to me as a non runner.
Put a in new primer bulb and a new recoil rope and it now runs good. Muffler has been modded. Brand new oem clutch and brand new oem cylinder and piston!
$400 f&f plus shipping
Need funds to buy TP and Hand sanitizer.
View attachment 807018View attachment 807019View attachment 807021View attachment 807022
I use bleach, watered down a bit, we were told to leave it on surfaces for a few minutes,
if it is wiped off right away the virus won’t be killed.
I also recycle the face masks, again washing them in diluted bleach, and letting them dry before use.
Even wear two recycled ones at t time if your concerned.
Disposable gloves are a must, I leave everything in the yard when I get back from the shops,
they say if the virus has nothing to grow on it will die after 20 30 minutes, then I bring it inside.
Sorry I can’t help with the saw.

What’s the biggest bar you’d run on it? I’m thinking a 28” is too big so 24” might be the ticket.

Do you have your Oiler turned up?
Yes, I broke the pin in the oil pump trying to turn it farther than it was supposed to go. I ordered a new pump for it and it's still stingy with oil. It's ok cutting green wood but cutting dead hardwood is when I see chain getting very dry.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back